- Take 1 to 4 capsules depending on severity of symptoms and up to 6 capsules daily, or as professionally directed.
- For young children the dose should be lowered.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart).
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii.
Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg), Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.