360ml of plant-based milk.
1. Sieve the contents of your Free and Easy Breakfast Pancake Mix into a bowl
2. Add the milk slowly to the mix to create a smooth batter
3. Heat 1 teaspoon (5ml) of Vegetable oil in a 20cm (8″) nonstick frying pan until just smoking hot
4. Swirl the oil around the pan until the base is covered
5. Pour 70ml of batter into the centre of the pan and roll around gently to cover the base
6. Turn the pancake carefully once all liquid has gone either with a spatula or flip if you dare!
Cook both sides until golden
7. Repeat using 12-1 teaspoon of oil per pancake until all the batter has been used.