Apply Parasol 30 minutes before sun exposure to all areas of the body, remembering to pay particular attention to the face, nose, shins and shoulders, as these areas are particularly susceptible to burning.
HAZARDS & CAUTIONS
- May contain nut oil.
- Not suitable for children aged 3 & under.
- Allow parasol to dry completely before sitting, lying down or putting on clothing.
- For children and adults who are continuously in and out of the water a second application in the afternoon will give extra peace of mind.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If Parasol enters the eyes rinse with tepid water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not put moisturiser on before applying Parasol and avoid using shampoos or shower gels containing silicone or any barrier ingredient.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) BHT, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dimethiconol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.