Like other colourful plant-based foods, turmeric is rich in phytonutrients that may protect the body by neutralizing free radicals (pollution, sunlight) and shielding the cells from damage.
True Natural Goodness Turmeric 250g
- Rich in Magnesium and Iron
- High in Fibre and essential minerals
- Part of the ginger or Zingiberaceae family, the curcuma or turmeric rhizome has been used for thousands of years in Asia
- Particularly in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine and as a curry spice
- It contains the polyphenol curcumin, which may explain the recognised antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and digestive properties of turmeric.
100% turmeric Powder (Curcuma longa)